- Original passport which should be valid for 06 months from the date of arrival. (Old passport if any.)
- 2 recent colored photos with white background and matte finish of size 35 mm X 45 mm and 80% face Size
- Covering letter stating your travel details and stay details while in UK.
- Last 6 months (original) updated Saving Bank Statements with sufficient balance
- Income tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Salary Slips for last 6 months – if employed.
- Original Leave letter from employer/school/college.
- If retired, then Retirement Letter is required
- School / College ID proof – if student.
- If retired, then Retire proof or Pension order
- Other financial papers NSC, PPF, Bonds, FD, shares property papers, etc.
a) a minor travelling by one parent must provide a Original notarized NOC by the other parent , plus copies of parents passports or ID
b) a minor travelling alone must provide a Original notarized NOC by both parents / legal guardians, plus copies of parents passports or ID.
Prior appointment is needed for submission of application.
There should be no cuts, mehendi or scratches on your hands as Biometric will be taken while submission of application.
Visa Fees for UK VISA
Visa Fees: INR 8300/- per person
Visa Processing Time: 10-15 working days