- Original passport which should be valid for 06 months from the date of arrival. (Old passport if any.)
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs of 35 X 45 mm with white background and Matte finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter stating the purpose of the visit with complete and full address and contacts of host/relative/hotel in Portugal.
- Confirmation of reservation of hotel/apartment .
- Travel Insurance.
- Confirm Air Tickets.
- Income tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Last 6 months (original) updated Saving Bank Statements with sufficient balance
- Salary Slips for last 3 months – if employed
- If employed, then Original Leave Letter from Employer/School/University is required
- If Self Employed – Shop Act, Moa, Deed etc.
- Copy of Pan card.
- If retired, then Retire proof or Pension order
- Student id and bonafide letter – if student
If the minors is travelling in the absence of any one or both parents an NOC signed by both parents and duly attested by the Notary and Mantralaya is required.
Visa Fees for PORTUGAL VISA
Visa Fees: INR 6005/- pp
Time Required: 15 Working Days
Note – Applicants personally need to go for submission with prior appointment, if he/she is applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.