- Original passport which should be valid for 06 months from the date of arrival. It must have at least two blank pages.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs of 35 X 45 mm with white background and Matte finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter stating the purpose of the visit, itinerary, name and contacts of the person in Italy.
- Confirm Air ticket.
- Confirmed hotel bookings.
- Travel itinerary with travel dates.
- Overseas Travel Insurance. 10 days (minimum) insurance is mandatory from the travel dates.
- Income tax returns or Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Last 6 months original updated Saving Bank Statements with sufficient balance
- Salary Slips for last 3 months – if employed
- Original Leave Letter from Employer/School/University.
- Company registration proof eg.Shop ACt/MOA/Deed.
- If retired, then Retire proof or Pension order
- Student id and bonafide letter – if student
- Original Forex receipt OR International Credit card and card statement.
Requisite balance: : http://www.vfs-italy.co.in/mumbai/foreignexchangeinformation.html
Visa Fees for ITALY VISA
Visa Fees: INR 5562/- per person.
Visa Processing Time: 10- 15 Working Days.
Note – Applicants personally need to go for submission with prior appointment, if he/she is applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.