- Original passport which should be valid for 06 months from the date of arrival. (Old passport if any.) Observation on passport are not allowed. It must have 2 blank pages.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs of 35 X 45 mm with white background & Matte finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter stating travel details and applicant details.
- Original leave letter from Employer/School/College.
- Last 6 months (original) updated Saving Bank Statements with bank seal & sign on each and every page with sufficient balance.
- Certificate of the travel agency that confirms the booking and itinerary of an organized trip or any other appropriate document telling the envisaged travel plans. If travelling independently: A detailed plan/schedule.
- Confirmation of payment from the travel agent is required when going on cruise or any other package tour.
- Confirmation of Hotel.
- Confirm Air Tickets.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Income tax/Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months – if employed.
- Company registration proof e.g. MOA/Shop Act etc.
- School/College ID card copy.
- If retired, then Retire proof or Pension order
Necessary documents for persons under 18:
- If you are travelling alone, then an original and a copy of letter of consent signed by both parents and legalized is required.
- If you are travelling with only one of your parents, then an original and a copy of letter of consent from the other parent and legalized is required.
- If the parent you are travelling with has single custody, then a shown original and a copy of certificate of single custody id required.
Documents in other languages than Norwegian and English must be translated by an authorized translator. Moreover, the details of the translator must be clearly mentioned and when.
Fees for NORWAY VISA
Visa Fees: INR 5900/- per person
Visa Processing Time: 10-15 Working Days