- Original passport which should be valid for 06 months from the date of arrival. (Old passport if any.) Passports which are issued within the previous 10 years should not exceed the validity of 10 years. It must have 2 blank pages. Photocopies of passport all pages.
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs of 35 X 45 mm with white background and matte finish, 80% face size.
- A Covering letter from the applicant mentioning in detail the purpose of the visit. All cover letters must include details of any other accompanying persons as well.
- Hotel bookings for the entire duration of stay.
- Confirm Air Tickets
- Day to Day Detailed Itinerary
- Travel Insurance.
- Copy Pan card.
- Income tax returns or Form 16 for last 3 years. If IT returns have not been filed, submit a letter of explanation.
- Last 1 year (original) updated Saving Bank Statements with bank seal & seal on each and every page if applying from Mumbai Consulate. If you’re applying from Delhi, then bank statements for last 3 months is required.
- Salary Slips for last 6 months – if employed
- Original Leave Letter from Employer/School/College.
- If retired, then Retire proof or Pension order
- Student id and bonafide letter – if student
- If applying/travelling along with spouse, then Marriage Certificate is required. (Both Original + Photocopy.)
- If child is travelling along with his/her parents or without parents, then Birth Certificate is required. (Both Original + Photocopy.)
In case, you are not able to present original documents, kindly submit the photocopy of the same legalized before a Notary public.
If the documents are in any regional language, they must be translated to English or Spanish by any language institute with official stamp and signature of the translation institute/agency.
Visa Fees for SPAIN VISA
Visa Fees: INR 5851/- per person.
Time Required: 10 – 15 Working Days. All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel.
Note – Applicants personally need to go for submission with prior appointment, if he/she is applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.