- Original passport which should be valid for 06 months from the date of arrival in Turkey.
- 02 recent photos of 2.5 X 2.5 Inch with white background and matte finish, 80% face size. Ears, Eyes and forehead clearly visible.
- Covering letter stating the details of travel, personal details.
- Hotel Confirmation for the entire duration while in Turkey.
- Confirm Return Ticket.
- Detailed Tour itinerary.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Original Leave letter from employer/school/college with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal.
- If self-employed, then Business Registration is needed MOA/Shop ACT etc.
- Income Tax/Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Last 6 months (original) updated Saving Bank Statements with bank seal & sign on each and every page and balance of INR 1lac and above must.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months with stamp of company and sign.
- Minors need permission form – if they’re travelling alone or with one parent. The permission NOC must be on stamp paper with photos of parents, applicant and notarized.
- Authorization letter to submit the application on applicant’s behalf.
- Proof of civil status: marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable
If passports issued out of Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum than any1 below document required:
- Only registered leave and license agreement copy and it needs to be notorised and attested from the Mantralaya.
- Index II + Telephone/Light Bill.
Visa Fees for TURKEY VISA
Visa Fees: INR 5000/- for Single Entry
Visa Fees: INR 14550/- for Multiple Entry
Visa Processing Time: 5-8 Working Days
Indian citizens can get Online E-Visas, if they hold a valid Schengen or USA, UK, Ireland visa or residence permit. E-visas issued for a total period of 180 days and stay upto 30 days and Single Entry.