Chandra Mahal Jaipur is housed in City Palace of Jaipur. Moreover, it is located in the heart of Jaipur.
Surprisingly, it takes half of the day to tour to view the whole palace.
It is opened between 9am to 5.30pm. In addition, it is 12 km away from Jaipur Airport and 5km from Jaipur railway station. However, taxis and buses are available.
- Adult foreigner – Rs.300/-
- Foreigner Kids – Rs.200/-
- Indian Citizen – Rs.100/-
- Indian Kids – Rs. 40 for Indian kids
- Moreover, the inside entry is not allowed in a regular manner but can be permitted on a charge of Rs.2500/- per person.
NOTE: Photography isn’t allowed inside.
Other facts about Chandra Mahal Jaipur:
- Raja Man Singh built Chandra Mahal Jaipur and reflected an essence of the Pink City.
- The construction was started in 1729 AD and ended in 1732 AD.
- Also, a pure silver jug has been kept inside the Chandra Mahal Jaipur.
- Furthermore, tourists are only allowed to enter the ground floor. You have to pay extra amount to visit all the seven floors with different names.