- Original Passport which is valid for last 6 months from date of travel. It should have at least 2 blank pages. Old Passports if any.
- Visa Application Forms in 2 sets
- 2 Photos of 4 x 4 cm, white background, Matt Finish, 80% Face Cover.
- Covering Letter required in Spanish language. It should mention the details of the visit, travel details and personal information, address and contact details.
- Original Leave Letter from the employer that should mention if the applicant is currently employed by the company, since when and for how long, as well as his/her monthly wage or annual salary. The letter must be original (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted), written in or translated into Spanish, on company letter-head paper, signed by the person in charge.
- Hotel reservation in Argentina: either by a credit card or paid in full.
- Confirm Air Tickets. (One way tickets not accepted.)
- Income Tax Returns or Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank Statements for Last 6 months with bank seal & sign.
- Copy of an international credit card copy + statement.
- Salary Slips for Last 3 months if employed.
- Retirement Proof – pension passbook/slips – if retired.
- School / College ID Card / Bonafide letter for students.
- Travel Insurance for the entire duration.
All visa applicants without exception are requested to be present for a personal interview with a consular officer.
Visa processing Time: 8-15 Days