Kerala, also known as God’s Own Country is filled with beautiful beaches. One of such beaches is Alleppey Beach or Alappuzha Beach.
Moreover, this place offers you to view the majestic flora and fauna and also many rivers and water bodies meet at this beach. Furthermore, this makes it a unique and a popular tourist spot among visitors.
Things to Do:
- Collect shells while walking down the beach.
- You can eat delicious food on nearby stalls.
- Try adventure sports like parasailing, beach volleyball and surfing.
- Jog down the beach.
- Build sand castles that you dream of.
- Enjoy the sunset that Alleppey beach is famous for.
- Also there is an abandoned lighthouse that attracts many tourists.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION about ALLEPPEY BEACH:
Visiting hours: Open on all days from 5am – 7pm
Entry Fees: Free